I help organisations and individuals to create positive change in their results. I call this Positive Impact. I do this online and face to face through management consultancy, workshop facilitation , and coaching sessions.
I have worked in diverse multi-cultural contexts with many local, regional and international organisations including USAID, British Council, WFP, UNICEF and UNDP.
I have provided my services in many countries including USA, UK, Bangladesh, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritius and many others. I have a clear verifiable track record of excellent results evidenced by written reference letters from my clients. I have 17 years consultancy experience, 13 years corporate managerial experience and 8 years experience as a board member in a corporate organisation. I have won a number of significant awards including:
- British Council Baldev Impact Award – 2020
- JCI – One of the Ten Top Young People in Zimbabwe – 2007
- 3rd Best Public Speaker in the World – Toastmasters International 2002
- Best Public Speaker outside North America – 2002
- 2nd Best Public Speaker outside North America – 2003
- Best Public Speaker in Africa – 2002 & 2003
- Impromptu Speech Champion for Africa – 2001 & 2003